WORSHIP & COMMUNITY
Being a church, it's expected Sunday is our busiest day, there will be events happening during the week as well!
10:45AM - Main Service
Church office is closed on Mondays.
Have a request for the bulletin/website? Send bulletin information to Amber before Thursday noon.
Have a technical request for the website or sermon audio/downloads?
Send your request to Andre at any time.
I will give You thanks with all my heart; I will sing praises to You before the gods. I will bow down toward Your holy temple And give thanks to Your name for Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word according to all Your name.
Prayer & Praise
1. Continue to Pray for the Harder family as their grandson Luke continues to recover from his surgery. AND PRAISE GOD FOR HIS GOODNESS TOWARDS THEM! MRI results show no tumor left.
2. Pray for the Ralaimiarison's as they mourn the loss of Adrian, father to Nathaniel.
3. Pray that we would be lights in our homes to our families and that we would be a message of the hope that we have to those who see us.
4. Pray for those who are sick at this time and pray for our service providers as they continue to work in the midst of this situation.
5. Family of the Week: Christanna Harder
6. Community Church of the Week: The DropZone
Pray for our staff as they navigate how to connect with the youth in our community during this time. Also pray for our board of directors as we navigate what fundraising for the dropzone looks like in the coming months
7. Missionary of the Week: Adam and Heidi Friesen