I'm new here.
Welcome to the Grunthal EMB Church Website!
We are glad you stopped by!
At GEMB you will find ordinary people who are committed to the gospel, to discipleship and to the Word of God. You will also find a welcoming, vibrant environment where you can worship, serve God, and learn more about Jesus Christ.
As you explore the website you will find all sorts of information on who we are and what we do. If you have any questions for us, don't hesitate to contact us by phone or email and we will be happy to answer you.
Better yet, come and visit us at 84 Oak Avenue in Grunthal.
We look forward to seeing you!
Helpful Information for Visitors:
The Grunthal EMB Church is Bible based, Gospel focused, Truth centered, and Discipleship oriented for the Glory of God.
Our Core Values:
1. The Bible - The Holy Bible is the core in which we gain understanding of God. We believe the entirety of the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, to be the Word of God, and in it His Words are for His Glory.
2. Prayer - Prayer must be a part of everyday for a Christian, it is our direct connection to our Creator and our Salvation begins with Prayer.
3. Outreach - Missions, ministries, and those who drop their lives to go to far away lands and preach the Gospel have been a core component of our church since its inception. Spreading the Good News of Jesus is one of the most important things we can do as Christians.
4. Fellowship - Praise for God with other believers and those who are at church for the very first time. Fellowship is for His Glory, and His alone.
5. Worship - Taking the time each day to thank God for all that we have--and all that we do not have. God deserves our praise in the good times and the bad. All authority is given to Him.
6. Family - Our church family consists of every believer in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, this also makes the believer a part of the Family of God.
What We Believe:
Placing our faith totally in the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation, and accepting the Word of God as the absolute authority in all matters of faith and conduct, we as members of the Grunthal EMB Church, affirm our belief in these distinctive principles of the Christian faith:
1. The Bible as the inspired, inerrant Word of God.
2. The one, true living God, co-existing as three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. The deity of Jesus Christ, born of a virgin, Who died on the cross, rose from the dead, ascended to heaven and is coming again.
4. The Deity, person and work of the Holy Spirit.
5. The sinful nature of man.
6. Salvation is a gift of God’s grace to all who repent of their sin and put their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
7. The church as the body of Christ. The local church is composed of born again people joined together for worship, instruction, fellowship and service.
8. The ordinances of baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
9. The proclamation of the gospel through all the world.